You checked our open positions, and none of them suits your background and career plans, but you are set to work in the Nordics? We’ve got you covered -fill in an open application
You can reach us by sending an open application and describing what job you would like to get and what backs you up for the role. The application will be reviewed by our recruiters and matched to our opportunities, current or future ones.
When filling in an open application, please make sure to state the type of job you are looking for, your area of expertise, and which country you are targeting.
When to send an open application?
Are you hesitating to send an open application or don’t understand why it is appropriate? There are a couple of situations when this action comes in very handy:
- You are targeting a specific role, but there is no job opening.
- You identified the company you want to work for, but they don’t have the right job for you.
- You have skills the company is in need of or experience in a similar field.
- You are very motivated. Sending an open application shows that you are really determined and keen to get a job.
- You want to get noticed. Your application will be evaluated without being compared to other applications, those positioning you one step closer to the position you are aiming for.
How to submit an open application
You can submit the application by answering the chatbot questions below. Please also attach your CV with your other answers. If you think additional certifications or documents will support your application better, there is also the option to attach multiple files.
What happens after submitting the application?
We continuously review applications as new opportunities arise, and we will get back to you if we find an opportunity that suits you, now or at a future time. Please bear in mind that, unfortunately, we are not able to send individual feedback for every application.
If you have any questions about our company and working abroad possibilities, check if they are not answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
In addition to the open application, you can always take a look at our open positions and apply directly to a position!